Yes yes, I know this is rather late for Valentines Day....almost two weeks late in fact. Oh well, better late than never I suppose. We don't normally make a big deal out of this particular holiday but we do buy the kids choccies to enjoy, usually in a heart shaped container and Jeremy does normally buy me roses. I mentioned that I might like some good quality chocolate this year and he obliged :) The day started with heart shaped pancakes with maple syrup, toast with red sprinkles and fresh strawberries. Lunch was chocolate heh heh and Dinner was steak with a red wine mushroom sauce, roasted broccoli and baked potatoes. Here are the roses from Jeremy with the dessert I made for us that night. It was all yummy and and we were stuffed by the end. We drank some Fat Bastard wine with our steak :)

On Tuesday we had a party with our homeschooling group. It was freezing at the park and there was still a bit of snow on the ground. As usual the kids didn't notice the cold because they were running around like hooligans!
Here are some pictures of the valentine card exchange.
The boys hanging out with some friends
Following is a series of pictures I took of Campbell. He doesn't want his picture taken so he hides, there was nowhere to hide at this moment so he chose to run instead LOL
He was fine, unharmed, the photos make it look bad but he made it through those branches without a scratch....pays to be small I guess!
This is my favourite current photo of Owen, he looks so handsome and the background with his jacket is lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment