Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dallas Arboretum

Each year we go with friends to visit the Dallas Arboretum for the day.  It is one of our families favourite places to visit and it is even more fun with friends.  This year we were able to go with a much smaller group and it made it so much more enjoyable!  We usually pack a picnic and eat picnic style with our friends.

I have to admit I love the Arboretum for the photo ops, I always manage to snap at least one picture that I fall in love with.  I think this time this is the picture I want to print and frame :)



It's so difficult for me to choose the photos I like best, I normally take several hundred at the Arboretum.  I am so grateful for digital cameras and the ability to delete.




She figured out that to get the crumbs she might need to change strategy :)


These two love to wrestle


J is accessorising


All three wrestling now.  Actually I think "I" was trying to save Finn from "W" :)


It wasn't all fun and games, Soleil got tired by the afternoon and started to lose it :(


This was right before she threw it at me LOL


We took the kids to roll down the big hill.  They loved it but got REALLY dizzy.  We were taking bets on who would puke.  Thankfully no one was the winner!




The only beautiful view in Texas?


I look forward to visiting again in the fall


No comments:

Post a Comment