Soleil however, LOVED them!! Mads, Campbell and I tried one each, Finn didn't even want to try them LOL. So Owen, J and Soleil ate them and they all seemed very happy to do so.
The steamers were the appetizer, for lunch Campbell ordered his first ever lobster roll. He really enjoyed it. It looked delicous.
O ordered clam strips
Mads ordered a clam strip roll
I ordered scallops, broiled but I forgot to take a picture. Finn ordered a hot dog and Soleil shared with the rest of us since she filled up on steamers anyway :) Lunch was really good and I would recommend this restaurant to any seafood lover visiting cocoa beach.
Next we headed to the beach. The atmosphere was different here, the beach was crowded and the water choppy but the kids all really enjoyed it. Owen was having fun trying to catch some waves. It was a good time for all.
When we were done at the beach we decided to try the second seafood restaurant that J had found. I bought a lobster dinner to share with Campbell and we have discovered that he LOVES lobster and would have finished off a whole dinner on his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment