Thursday, April 22, 2010

Arboretum part II


Finn at the reflecting pool




Madeleine and Finn walking toward the fountains


She fought sleep for as long as she could but finally gave in, right about the time we were ready to take family pictures!


The four big kids in front of a small tulip display, Soleil was still sleeping



Yep I woke her up to get pictures, it took her a few minutes to warm up but she did.  I love this picture because it looks like a thought bubble should be popping up over her head.  I wonder what that bubble would say?


She was looking at the sky and smiling, Madeleine looked to see what she was looking at so I snapped this picture.  She wasn't looking at anything in particular that we know of!


Funny girl!


Love this dress and the dark green grass.....so pretty!


All five in front of another small tulip garden


Campbell


Owen


Madeleine...love those baby blues!


Campbell and Finnegan, they were just sitting together without being posed and I had to get a picture.  Usually there is some sort of tackling involved if they are this close ;)


Soleil was intrigued by the tulips!


We had a really good day at the Arboretum , there are fewer shots of the big kids because they spent most of the day with their friends.  I think a family trip sans friends is in order if I want to pics of the big kids :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment