Soleil is getting ready to partay!
The egg hunt for the big kids was a little different then it was for the littlies. Each child had to find numbered eggs. The parents numbered all the eggs from 1-12 (each family had to bring 12 eggs for each participating child). They then had to find 12 eggs each with 1 of the numbers on it. This made it more challenging for them and made things take longer than usual, which is great because it kept the big kids occupied for longer.
Egg hunting
Campbell checking his loot
After the big kids hunted we "hid" the eggs for the little ones (under 5 years), they also could find 12 eggs. They really got into it and had a great time.
This is just here so I can remember how much I loved this time with Soleil. So sweet! I love having the ability to breastfeed my babies!
Oh my god. I love this girl and the faces she makes. She makes me laugh every day!
This was taken seconds after the above picture.
Egg toss.....Owen's partner had to leave so I took his place. We won baby! Yeah!
We looked over to see this. I really love 3 year olds!
Owen amazes me!
Egg and spoon relay, there were two teams. Madeleine was on one and the boys on the other. The team Madeleine was on won. They got bragging rights and some toys, stickers etc
Finn following Madeleine on the next game. They had to carry a dozen eggs while doing an obstacle course. She was skipping here. Finn was running interference!
No comments:
Post a Comment