The egg hunt. This doesn't last terribly long now that the kids are bigger and more skilled at finding the eggs :) Madeleine spent a lot of time helping Finn and found her eggs last, which made it more challenging for her!
Hunting for eggs
Soleil checking out her new silk
She likes the silk and the ball that the Easter Bunny left her
She REALLY likes her loot
I love this kid, he is so CUTE
He made a gummy shishkebab (spelling?)
and then he ate it!
He really is a good egg!
So is this!
The silk streamer was a hit
She really makes some good faces
Later that day we had some friends over for Easter lunch and some egg hunting. I think everyone had a good time. We had a spiral baked ham with maple glaze, potatoes au gratin , roasted asparagus, mashed potatoes, salad and dinner rolls.
Pics of the kids eating Easter dinner
Egg hunt
boys will be boys
Izzy said "Finn push me"
and he did!
When he got sick of pushing, he said "I'm done" and walked away.
I love 3 year olds!
What I discovered about Easter: It's more fun spent with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment