Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dallas Arboretum March 30th 2010

We took a field trip with our homeschool group to the Dallas Arboretum.  It is spring flower time, they have an annual tulip display and it is beautiful.  The wonderful thing about going with our homeschool group is that the majority of kids are in school so we have the place almost to ourselves.  Especially after lunch when field trips head back to school and the littler visitors go home for their nap!


Finnegan pretending to take pictures.


Poor guy just slipped on the dirt and scraped his knees


Pretending he is on a ship I think


Beautiful flowering tree in Pioneer Village


Owen climbing a tree before I told him that he isn't allowed to climb the trees at the Arboretum, however I did make sure to snap some pictures :)


Finn playing in Pioneer Village


Gorgeous Soleil


Finn hiding his face after I asked him to stop swinging on the wind chime you see pictured behind him, if he can't see me then he doesn't have to listen right?!


Soleil is so funny


Push ups at the arboretum? huh?


throwing grass on daddy, he had so much fun doing this


He wanted daddy to help him walk on his hands


talking on the 'stick' phone


Campbell in the covered wagon


gangsta!


Gorgeous sea of red, yellow and orange tulips


pretty tulips





It is hard not to take tons of photos at the arboretum so I will break this post up because it is SO picture heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment